2008/07/03

Interview With a Vampire


In my endless endeavor to appear competent in public places, I have managed to get myself all the way to the lowly position of bus boy. I am fully qualified; I speak Spanish and English halfway decently, I have all my limbs in tact (with most of my fingers functioning properly, this damn right pinkie is in pain), and I am easily led.
who is creepier, him for making this video in this manner, or me for trying to present it to people in the world outside?)

Douglas Forrester, former Republican gubernatorial candidate of the State of New Jersey, was back for the 3rd time in 3 weeks to our find establishment, JL Ivy. He speaks with aplomb to people who seem to have serious questions for him about their lives. Read about Doug Forrester here. So he's personally endorsed by George Walker Bush. Anyways, after all the cronies had cleared out and he was left to leave with the last bit of the mess. I imagined I was a hitman hired by a radical terrorist organization and I shot him down, dead to the ground. He then showed me something that is of great importance apparently, American Express Black® card. This means he has a butt-ton of money. Am I saying we should rob this motherfucker? Of course not! This is a civil servant after all. That said, it left me wanting to talk to him, could he still be humble after making ALL that money.

AJS: Excuse me sir, I was just wondering, you being in the field of politics and all, if you went straight to Law School after Undergraduate studies?

The Honorable DF: Actually, I never went to Law School. I had a different path, and frankly those who go straight in to politics never end up having as much to offer to us.

AJS: (Mildly impressed with his candor) That's a good point, I've been reading David Halberstam's book, The Best and the Brightest on the supposed, great Democratic White House that got us in to Vietnam.

THDF: Yes that's a great book, but remember that idealism is still very important.



Earlier today I was speaking with Maurice, the waiter who magically resembles the Jamaican Harry Shearer, and he had this to say about the good judge;

MTHW: All those conservative pricks try to do is fuck us.

AJS: You said it man...


No comments: