2008/07/15

It's Been a Long Day

Song to play if you work all day to come home to a lover:
Wait-The Beatles:Rubber Soul

Paul McCartney:Sean Marion::The Beatles:Phoenix Suns under Mike D'Antoni
John Lennon:Steve Nash::""
George Harrison:Amáre Stoudemire:""
Ringo Starr: Mike D'Antoni
New York Knicks (2008-): who knows, maybe The Ringo Starr All-Star Band, maybe just a cameo on the Simpsons.



Song to play if you come home to dirty dishes:

Rag Mama Rag-The Band:The Band

It's been a loooong day. Christian Rock is soooo condescending. She said go get a haircut, so I showed her my bare butt. Is this what we want our children to turn in to?

1 comment:

Sam said...

Nice email. I just downloaded wilson's opus. thank you, you beautiful man...

of course I've been dying to get this record...have been listening to the 15-second itunes samples a lot...now i have it...so happy. i've been waiting so long to hear "river song".

please alert me to when you're actually leaving and your going away party status. i'll be back in nyc soon. right now i'm just kiling my time watching john from cincinatti, reading chabon.