2008/12/17

Books!

I just got my hardbound copy of "FreeDarko's Macrophenomenal Pro Basketball Almanac" and drank a 40; I also have skipped out on doing anything at work this week, but who can blame a guy whose friends have all deserted him for parts unknown (this of course with the rare exception of those lovely people who are also stuck in relative, languid isolation with me here, and also Jeru the Damager/Killer Mike who are my personal saviors/heroes/martyrs for making it out here so soon). By goodness, this book is worth every fucking penny I dropped on the international shipping charges (good looks a1books, a highly recommended seller on Amazon.com); it's been said a billion fucking times on the blogospferico, but I am going to shout its praises from the rooftops in here in Smellva (copyright, Lisboa circa one month ago).

I'll link to their book's website again, because it's really well put together, but hey hey, my my, go buy this shit (books are still important, even if you can just get a pdf copy of this shit, its weight just feels nice in one's hands)

I AM NOT GETTING PAID FOR MY LIP SERVICES, BUT FOR THOSE IN THE KNOW I'VE GOT SOME DSLs...

No comments: