2009/01/10

Don't Fuck With AI





Is AI the David Lee Roth of the NBA? Is that kind of cross-racial comparison possible?

I can't be the only one who sees an AI quip like this and thinks, "I belive you..."

"I told my teammates that once we got to Utah, they would probably have to board up my windows and take all sheets out of my room because I would have killed myself if we had lost the game seeing I gave J.R. those three shots like that," Iverson said.



This song has been ruined in many ways by the NBA by taking it out of context for jumpballs; with that above comment AI has found a way to reinsert the "Suicide Solution" vibe in to a song that I always thought was a lot creepier than most top 40song ought to be (look how happy Eddie is in the video to just be there it seems; I guess you can't blame the guy when he reinvented lead playing in a way that I will never forgive him for)



This handsome devil once played college ball at UNC.

No comments: