2009/01/20

Oh Damn!



Wikipedia has this brilliant new concept where it tells you as many of the samples used in famous hip-hop tracks as the users can figure out. Here's a great track that got used for 2Pac's "I Ain't Mad Atcha" and maybe also the track "American Dream" which I posted earlier this month when I, as Kate Mooney said (somewhat auto-referentially somehow), in "parody" of myself.

Well, I'm tickled pink that someone took the time to remix Johnny Cash songs, and the asshole's name isn't even Rick Rubin!

Best January of the aughts so far, by far.

2 comments:

purple_Crayons said...

"killa cam, cameron, surviving in the amazon." whoo. cam'ron owns that track.

Jamøn Serrano said...

so true, so very true.

This money be tempting me to jump out the MPV is my favorite line ever, because there was never a more hood fan minivan than that Mazda jumpoff.