2009/01/17

What you know can only mean one thing

Goddamn! It is so beautiful outside. I just woke up, and perhaps chugging tinto de verano was a foolish exercise at Miha's bday party last night. That said, I kind of forgot how much I love so many people here; last night was as good a reminder as any.

Two of my best friends here that are Spaniards work at the local music shop "El Ramblado"; these guys are fucking awesome, not only do they love real Spanish music, they have very open ears. Also they let me shred on the Brian May model through an Orange 50 watt Head from time to time; as well as providing me with clues as to how I might meet local musicians, they are also really really nice and occasionally jam on some pretty greasy blues that make me think that Tim Meadows is my favorite actor that ever was.



It's not habit forming!



Oberlin (my frame of reference for a much larger question), you are so far from Bolivia, but you do your part to help the meridian flow of narcotics, so kudos.



It's too nice outside to keep writing in my bathroom, but if you treat your blog post like you treat a daily poop (you got to maintain), then it becomes a comfortable, albeit smelly trick of second-nature.

Misfits Youtube track of the Day:
Teenagers From Mars

The insemination of little girls...oh Glen Danzig, don't you ever stop punching fans.

No comments: