2009/07/10

Princeton Haters?

Q: I caught a foul ball off the bat of Jacoby Ellsbury today. As my hands were raised in victory, I thought about your ongoing quest to catch one of your own. I then laughed. To be fair, I am 15, and I've been to upwards of five baseball games in my life. I guess I was just due.
-- Eric Powers, Princeton, N.J.

SG: Hold on, I need to dig out my file for "My top 500 reasons why I hate Princeton" and add this e-mail … just give me a second here …


Hey, fuck Boston, and fuck Bill Simmons; I'm still gonna buy his fucking basketball book. He's the Borges of this basketball shit. I heard on a deadspin podcast that Simmons brings out the worst in Chuck Klosterman. That's a thought...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, It's, I thought it was funny.
Eric Powers, Princeton, NJ