2009/07/10

Re: BIRTH! (The sdtrck) [vowel movements] {weird}

Not everybody spends time online at facebook, while reading blogs and doing a bajillion other things at randomly assigned speeds. I've been trying to upload lots of mp3s, cause I need to get this stuff out of my head.

Joe Tex-Men Are Getting Scarce (Off of a 25 greatest hits collection acquired at the PREX! Back to Pton in a few days, bangin'
The Byrds-Lazy Days (Dig the Flying Burrito Brothers Version on Burrito Deluxe, if you're a diehard)
Galt Macdermot-Princess Gika (Sampled by DOOM on "Born Like This", my vote for album of the year (my criteria? It resonates the loudest, despite being challenging as any of his best labirynth like rhymes)
Make Believe-Small Apartment Epiphany (all you need to know is that at some point we can stop talking about MJ's death and just understand the way we've all changed because of him. Does this make Rihanna's producers some type of brilliant avante-garde production team? I hope not!)
A song I made; samples a non-included Joe Tex track, I am on guitar and synth.
Dr. Doom-R.I.P. Dr. Octagon (I like this message for some reason, more and more)
Teenage Fanclub-The Concept (She wears denim wherever she goes, says she's gonna get some records by the Status Quo; Still she won't be forced, against her will, says she don't do drugs, but she takes the pill)

No comments: