2009/07/12

Who's the last guy on the end of your bench?: Portland Trailblazers

Anyone who reads this blog (Taka, Sam, Max, Avis, Sweet P [fair, unbiased coverage, even for my republican countrymen; this is what it's all about, I'll even link his blog right here!] and that's probably it, unless Harry Hirsch likes the NBA more than he led on, knows that Benicio Del Toro wore a Blazers shirt on the Colbert Report a little while back; I wrote Henry Abbot of TrueHoop an email about it, even seeing it a day late he didn't put it up until the day after receiving my email, but I got 0 love on the post, which led me to believe that I am not a unique butterfly/gumshoe/shoegazer/cumdumpster. I am another spoiled, northeastern, liberal fucking around on the internet, trying to figure out why my brain was wired to type the words as they appear on the screen. Having no experience in programming, only minimal html code that I've actually learned only recently, I'm wondering why things gotta be the way they are, but it requires an understanding of the intuitive logic that goes in to programming. I'm gonna leave further commentary on that to Nick Knight and his soon to be, eventually that is, PHD from Berkeley for Comp. Sci.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Benicio Del Toro
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorJeff Goldblum


HEY! I'm not the only one making mistakes/baring my soul in such indignant fashion. Wha' happened to this bio on NBA.com describing current Blazer assistant coach Joe Prunty; maybe the worst basketball name I've ever read out loud to a German person.

Jai alai (t) s [all non-blazer facts]:

He joined the Spurs in the summer of 1996 as assistant video coordinator. He was named an assistant coach at the University of San Diego in April of 1997. Prior to the start of the 1997-98 season, he returned to San Antonio as the Spurs video coordinator and was promoted to assistant coach/video coordinator during the summer of 2000.

Then in 2002-03, he was promoted to advance scout/assistant coach. For the last two summers, he has coached the Mavericks Summer League team (at the Rocky Mountain Revue in Salt Lake City in 2006 and the Vegas Summer League in Las Vegas in 2005).

In the six summers prior, he served as either a head coach or an assistant coach for the Spurs summer league squads in Boston and Salt Lake City. He has also worked a wide variety of summer camps including ABCD camp, Superstars, Pepperdine University and University of San Diego.

Panty Liners!

No comments: