2008/07/01

I like to kiss you where some brothers won't

I like to tell you things some brothers don't: Hola Verano 2008

A Summer mix for all y'all asses, with a few points to keep in mind:
1)Ben Kweller's Sha Sha is a tragically overlooked album of Power Pop gems. Bonus points for being a Red-Headed, Fort-Worth area native, and Jewish all in one fell swoop.
2)Neil Young is a boss.
3)Sloan's One Chord to Another is in the same boat as BK.
4)David Byrne's new project is going to be pretty fucking cool: Check it Out



Working at a restaurant is, not so much fun. Anyhoo, the coercive environment of easy listening/Frank Sinatra on repeat has inspired me to make sure that you all don't think I've gone completely crazy, like Mutombo running the point. Which I have.



-Alexander

No comments: