2009/01/16

Corrections

I recently claimed the Sergio Ramos was captain of the Portugese National selection, false! It's clearly Nuno Gomes...

What's up with Handsome Furs? I don't know anything about the other recording projects the dudes involved in Wolf Parade have released. With hope, with a little help from my friends, I'll learn more.

This has been the best weekend in January since Puerto Rico last year. In case anyone is wondering, Rafa Capo isn't playing fantasy sports this year to my knowledge.



I wrote of a first draft of a letter to a friend who I'm desperately worried about, mainly because I have childish separation anxiety from those I love, in which I hoped to enumerate a list of favorite albums of 2008. Looking back on it, there wasn't much worth regaling, let alone celebrate new musical releases that I didn't have enough time to properly explore as I desperately clung to the last empirical vestiges of state-sponsored youthful laziness.



I have always had a soft spot for this song; admittedly it used to be my entire upper-half!

Have you ever read the Big Book of Jewish Humor? Mom and Dad never kept any scripture handy, but clay statues of naked asses? You betcha. Needless to say, this book is the basis of every joke I've ever told at friend's Bar Mitzfah's; no this neither an ironic nor profound look in to 13 year old me, rather, the only way to explain just how Jewish and Big this book is.



Bee Movie? Come on guy, Tom Hanks is calling you a pussy.

So, yeah At Mount Zoomer refuses to be denied. It gets better with every listen.

Slovak dudes like breakdancing, finally met a second Hungarian named Laszlo, all is right, tonight, in this world (my head).

1 comment:

Mike as a Kite said...

did i mention that i copped a thin lizzy double disc greatest hits rampage? many notable tunes there. somehow i'm currently more enamored with the bad brains live in amsterdam 1984 though. those fuckers really love jah.