2009/01/14

Ir de Compras

What's good with this Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Like, how are you gonna try and shock me with numbers from the most recent bloodshed? Of course we all want a two-state solution; I've got people I consider friends on both sides of this debate. Yet, something just seems like politics as usual; oh yeah, it's been same shit, different day for 2,000 plus years. Before you dismiss my last comments and paint me in the likeness of another verbose American fool (I am), bear in mind that this incredibly complicated, divisive struggle over little more than titular respect (oh, and clean water) will continue, because it isn't a truly national issue.

I guess now is a bad time to unveil my new signature dance called the gaza strip.In light of the new Al Franken era in Minnesota (I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggoneit people like me...), we should let Sasha Baron Cohen run shit in the middle east. He knows what the fook he's talking about.



How does Q Rich feel about international diplomacy?

The message is clear: the 'reverse' dunk on Nowitzki is a subtle jab at PM Andrea Merkel's rigid economic policies, her drug policies?

'nuff said.


Remember the short lived Deshawn Stevenson-Lebron James feud?

Yeah, uhh, borefest 2008.

On the other side, Darius Miles is set to "screw" over the cocky Portland Trailblazer front office; if he can do even a tiny derivative of this, then I say it's for the best. In reality it's the pass that makes this clip so fucking filthy;

3 comments:

Sam said...

Alexander, don't bring up global geopolitics unless you're going to make rash judgements absurd statements insane commentary et al. This is BLOGGEN goddammit! No but seriously, i hate the whole conflict and it disgusts me. I guess I blame the Israelis, because their gov't is more stable? Jesus christ I don't know - I've never been to that shithole of a piss-country and hopefully never will be unless i get accepted for birthright this summer. Re: "Old habits die hard," I don't know as much about borges as you do so will bow to your wisdom on this point, but: do you like dan bejar aka destroyer? re: AC-MWP, I would've downloaded it illegally if I knew how to use a computer.

Kate Mooney said...

this is the first time in the history of the biggest mexican that you missed a couple days...don't do it! don't become a lazy blogger like me! recover, fast, and i'll let this slip-up slide! i was always impressed how you found something to write every single day

Jamøn Serrano said...

I'm past 30 posts this month and I've fallen off? Damn, I didn't know you cared...