2009/01/24

Goofballs

Hello Malaysian Mogwai fans!

I'm up at 9:30 in the morning here on a Saturday, thanks in large part to a 2 am bedtime coupled with a freezing apartment that does not allow me to sleep for long.

We're almost 2 months in to the no shave game on my face and the results are somewhat horrifying.


That makes two Michael J. Fox references in one month!


I hope everyone is getting as excited as I am about "Pro-Fi-Lactix Gratuite".


Bad Credit? No Credit? Come on down to Big Al Sugiero's used car lot!


The cryptic link titles on the blog should not stop any of you from clicking through! So, check this, this andthis man.

I've been reading up on the band Faith No More and their two different lead singers, Chuck Moseley/Mike Patton so you don't have to. Kind of interesting stuff for a kid who bought Limp Bizkit CD's from Sam Goody with a gift certificate at the brilliant decision making age of 13; I would literally go straight to the best seller aisle and grab what was in the top ten that didn't totally suck (haha! I got jokes too...).


Ok, everybody have a great day!

No comments: