2009/03/09

Four Course Meal

Awesome. The bestie bounces yet again, so now I have to keep whittling down the list of eligible euros to hang out with. Basically it's a slow road to hope, but, lord willing, I won't go insane with the slowness of Huelva (aka nuclear contamination land, seriously they just completed a serious investigative report on this toxic dump) in a non-productive manner.

I met a guy named Deshawn who listens to good music; it was the perfect antidote to Spanish pop. The shit he's in to sometimes reminds me of Make Believe, a band that Joel Handley put me on to some time ago.

The brothers Kinsella and their kinfolk/bandmates thrash with elegance, I don't know how else to put it. Their second LP, "Of Course" shows them maturing (they somewhat recently released a new LP entitled "Going To the Bone Church" which I HIGHLY recommend).



MB-OC

No comments: