2009/03/09

Kids Don't Know Shit

After a lovely weekend of traveling around southeastern Iberia with Red, friend, Rosa and co., I'm back grinding the axe of the death pit of despair we call Huelva. It's not that I have any odious thoughts so much as I am a tad disorganized, or at least perceive myself to be extremely far away from where I could be at; this type of thinking usually results in an extremely satisfactory nap.

This looks interesting, if you're in to that kind of stuff.

NYT Op-eds have a tendency of scaring the bejesus out of me, especially when coupled with the baroque e-mails I'm getting from working adults (READ: not recent college grads) about the gravity of the situation back home, that said, everybody is kind of full of it, so at some point you gotta say fuck it.



I have just discovered; some girls are bigger than others.

Uploads will continue now that there is interwebbing; the one euro tariff per session isn't so bad I suppose.

1 comment:

Kate Mooney said...

how many times can you relive, or pretend to relive that revelation, that you experienced second-hand, mind you, from morrissey? c'mon!