2009/04/24

basketball

I feel like one of those fucking kids in Newsies posting links to a Bethlehem Shoals Sporting News® Post, but I think he is writing about the best sub-plot of the entire playoffs so far. Remember the Fish that Saved Pittsburgh!

I can't comment on the playoffs in any capacity because I'm isolated from the immediate impact the viewing of a game delivers. I DO want to watch Denver play, really badly; almost as much as I can't believe they're actually doing this playoff thing without Iverson; the Jadakis/AI corollary only grows stronger over time, I don't know why, but I always thought the most prophetic thing that ever was uttered by Kiss and Styles P. in tandem went:

J: You might find your man dead in the ocean
P(A little too far away from his microphone): IT BE AIGHT THOUGH
J: You know dead rappers get better promotion.

I wish I wouldn't feel the need to complain about having to work an hour on Friday, because I'm a selfish child, but listen to birds of feather, why not? It's linked below from an earlier day.

No comments: